Who is Jim Rohn?
My Mentor. Yes. He Changed my life.
Emanuel James Rohn professionally known as Jim Rohn, was an American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker. Wikipedia
Born: 17 September 1930, Yakima, Washington, United States
Died: 5 December 2009, West Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
If you want to know the meaning of Work Ethic, Success and Philosophy the answer is “Jim Rohn”.
Idaho Farm Boy was born to a farming family in mid-1900s. He is an example of Hard Work Never Fails.
His Famous story was titled “Idaho Farm Boy Makes It to Beverly Hills.” I will share his stories in my next blog.
Jim Rohn was an exceptional Speaker, Author, Trainer, consider to be America’s foremost business philosopher.
Jim Rohn shared his message with more than 6,000 audiences and over 5 million people all over the world.
I Have Jotted down some of his Most Shared quotes around the world.
Jim Rohn’s Leadership and Success Message to live by.
Leadership Message from Jim Rohn
- Leaders must learn to discipline their disappointments. It is not what happens to us, it is what we choose to do about what happens that makes the difference in how our lives turn out.
- My mentor said, “Let’s go do it”not “You go do it.”How powerful when someone says, “Lets!”
- In leadership we teach we teach; Don’t send your ducks to eagle school because it won’t help. Ducks finish eagle school, sees his first rabbit and makes him a friend.
- Good people are found, not changed. Recently I read a headline that said, “We don’t teach our people to be nice. We simply hire nice people.”Wow! What a clever short cut.
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude. Be kind, but not weak. Be bold, not a bully. Be thoughtful, but not lazy. Be humble, but not timid. Be proud, but not arrogant. Have humor, but without folly.
- Learn to help people with more than just their jobs; help them with their lives.
Sometimes those who need it the most are inclined the least.
- A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better.
- If you share a good idea long enough, it will eventually fall on good people.
- Leadership is the challenge to be something more than average.
- Leaders, whether in the family, in the business, in government, or in education, must not allow themselves to mistake intentions for accomplishments.
Success Message From Jim Rohn :
- Success is the study of the Obvious. Everyone should take Obvious 1 and Obvious 2 in school.
- I found it easier to get rich than I did to make excuses.
- Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become.
- There are some things you don’t have to know how it works. The main thing is that it works. While some people are studying the roots, others are picking the fruit. It just depends on which end of this you want to get in on.
- Life asks us to make measurable progress in a reasonable time. That’s why they make that fourth-grade chair so small.
Part of success is preparation on purpose.
- At the end of each, you should play back the tapes of your performance. The result should either applaud you or prod you.
- My goal is to translate the response to results. Some teachers teach for others to learn. That’s not me. Some teachers teach for others to accomplish. That is me.
- If you care at all, you’ll get some results. If you care enough, you’ll get incredible results.
- Success is not so much what we have as it is what we are.
- The greatest form of maturity is at harvest time. That is when we must learn how to reap without complaint if the amounts are small and how to reap without apology if the amounts are big.
Jim Rohn’s Leadership Success Message has changed millions of people live. Please do share your life lessons from Jim Rohn to the world.