To get more purity and clarity to the mind, we must know about meaningful Gautama Buddha Quotes.
Who was Buddha?
The Buddha was born Approximately 566 BC as Siddhartha Gautama.
Meaning of “Siddhartha” – “One who achieves his aim”.
His father was a king who rules the tribe, known to be poor. Buddha is a prince of Sakya Tribe in Nepal. After seeing those people suffering for twenty years, he left the comforts of his life on the palace and to seek the meaning of true life.
After a few years of Yogic training, he was experimenting with different teaching for years to the people who suffered and find out none of them was accepted his true facts.
But he understands about true life and then he came out completely and got into mindful meditation beneath the bodhi tree.
After long years of deep meditation, during his peaceful meditation, he found more answers he had been seeking become clear and he achieved full meaning and great awareness of life. On the full moon day with the morning star, Siddhartha who turned in to BUDDHA, the ENLIGHTENED one.
Even today, Buddha quotes and lessons made many people live a meaningful life.
At the age of 80, approximately 486 BC Buddha died. His last words are said,
Impermanent are all created things; Strive on with awareness.
I have jotted down his famous meaningful buddha quotes as below,
Let us see meaningful Gautama Buddha Quotes,
- “Patience is key. Remember: A jug fills drop by drop.” – Buddha
- “Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.” – Buddha
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.” – Buddha
- “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha
- “You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.” – Buddha
- “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
- “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it” – Buddha
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
Please share your favorite quotes.