Who is MS Dhoni?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, is an Indian international cricketer who captained the Indian national team in limited-overs formats from 2007 to 2016 and in Test cricket from 2008 to 2014.
In the list of world’s most famous and most popular cricketers, Mahendra Singh Dhoni owes a respectable place. He is considered as the best cricketer in India. He is also among the best wicket keepers.
Full Name: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Date and Place of Birth: 7 July 1981 (age 39), Ranchi, Bihar (now Jharkhand), India
Height: 5 ft 11
Batting Style: Right Handed Bat
Wife: Sakshi Dhoni
He made his debut in December 2004 and this debut was against the team of Bangladesh.
His fans call him MS Dhoni – or Mahi as everyone calls him fondly – is a brand in himself.
He is loved by everyone due to his cool attitude, good looks and professional way of playing cricket.
MS Inspired Millions of people from his Personal Life as well… Even Featured film was directed and released all around the world named “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story”.
He may be the ‘ex-captain’ but his personality and charm continues to motivate us Indians even today.
MS Dhoni Cricket Records that will Leave you Stunned!
ODI Debut: vs Bangladesh at MA Aziz Stadium, Dec 23, 2004
Test Debut: vs Sri Lanka at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Dec 02, 2005
T-20I Debut: vs South Africa at The Wanderers Stadium, Dec 01, 2006
IPL debut: vs Kings XI Punjab at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Apr 19, 2008
ICC ODI Player of the Year: 2008, 2009
Padma Shri in India’s fourth-highest civilian award, in 2009.
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, India’s highest honor given for achievement in sports, 2007–08
Honorary doctorate degree by De Montfort University in August 2011
Padma Bhushan, India’s third-highest civilian award in the Republic of India, 2018.
Indian Team Achievement under Dhoni’ Captaincy:
India won the 2007 ICC World Twenty20
The Asia Cups in 2010 and 2016
ICC Cricket World Cup, 2011 and ICC Champions Trophy 2013.
Mr. Dhoni is a Super Cool Captain I Ever Seen a Player like him in the Cricket Life.
A True All Rounder In Life!
“A Legend Leader”
I am Going to Share My Favorite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes From Mahendra Singh Dhoni !
Let us Begin……
- “You don’t play for the crowd, You Play For the Country.”―MS. Dhoni
- “Without any Motion or Movement, There is no Life.” ― MS Dhoni
- “When You die, You die. You don’t see which is the better way to die.” ― Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- “My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better then I used to be.” ― MS Dhoni
- “Take Action In Silence, No Lion Attacks In Noise.” ― Mahendra Singh Dhoni
“Forget Fear, Do Something Different.” ― Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- “I want people to remember me as a Good Person, Not as a Good Cricketer.” ―MS. Dhoni
- “I love to be in the moment. I love to analyze things a bit.” ―MS. Dhoni
- “I am always the one who is responsible for anything bad that happens in
Indian cricket. Everything that happens is because of me.” ―Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- I never allow myself to be pressured. – MS Dhoni
- I am in the hands of Deori Maa. Every time I come to Ranchi, I visit her temple. I still remember my first visit. MS Dhoni
- For me, opposition is just another opposition. MS Dhoni
- “One Day Reality Will Be Better Than Your Dreams.” ―MS. Dhoni
- “If you don’t really have a dream, you can’t really push yourself; you don’t really know what the target is.” ― Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- “I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way.” ― MS Dhoni
- “I like to stay away from the game when I am not playing it.” – MS Dhoni
“WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU, MAKE YOU STRONG.” ―MS. Dhoni
- “It’s important to learn and not repeat the same mistakes. What’s done is done.” ― Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- “Till The Full Stop Doesn’t Come, The Sentence Isn’t Complete.” ― MS Dhoni
- “I Don’t Mind Repeating Everything.” ―MS. Dhoni
- “I live in the present with an eye on the future.” – MS Dhoni
- “Everybody has views in life, and it should be respected.” – MS Dhoni
I Hope You Enjoyed Mr.Cool Dhoni’s Motivational Quotes.. Please do share your Favorite Quotes..
You Can also Add your favorite Quotes from MS- Dhoni… If I missed it..
These Motivational Quotes from MS Dhoni will help us to be successful in our profession!
ODI Records of Dhoni are;
- Dhoni is the third captain (and the first non-Australian) overall to win 100 games.
- Most career runs in ODI history when batting at number 6 position (4031).
- First Indian and fifth overall to hit 200 sixes in ODIs.
- Dhoni’s 183* against Sri Lanka in 2005 is the highest score by a wicket-keeper.
- Dhoni holds the records of the most dismissals in an innings (6) and career (432) by an Indian wicket-keeper.
- Dhoni has the most stumpings (120) by any wicket-keeper in an ODI career.
- First Indian wicket-keeper to take 300 ODI catches and fourth wicket-keeper in the world who achieved this milestone.
Test Match records of Dhoni are;
M.S. Dhoni has played 90 Test matches in his career and scored 4,876 runs in the 144 innings with help of 6 centuries and 33 half-centuries at the average of 38.
The highest score of MS Dhoni in the test match was 224 which was made against Australia.
Test match records of Dhoni are;
- Under M.S. Dhoni’s captaincy, the Indian team topped the Test cricket rankings for the first time in 2009.
- With 27 Test wins; Dhoni is the most successful Indian Test captain, surpassed Sourav Ganguly’s record of 21 wins.
3.M.S. Dhoni is the first Indian wicket-keeper to complete 4,000 test runs.
- M.S.Dhoni’s 224 against Australia is the third-highest score by an Indian captain.
- M.S.Dhoni, with 294 dismissals in his career, ranks first in the all-time dismissals list by Indian wicket-keepers.
T-20I Records of the Dhoni:
Dhoni has played 98 T-20 international matches and scored 1617 runs at an average of 37.6 while scoring just 2 half-centuries.
T20I Cricket of Dhoni are;
- As a captain most wins (41) in T20Is.
- Most matches(72)as captain in T20Is.
- Most dismissals(87)as wicket-keeper in T20Is.
- Most consecutive T20I innings (84) without a duck.
- Most catches(54)as wicket-keeper in T20Is.
In concluding, it can be said that Mr. MS – Dhoni is a great player in the Indian team.
His greatness can be proven with the help of the above-mentioned data. He has scored around 17,216 runs in all formats of international cricket with the help of 16 centuries and 130 half-centuries. Personally Inspired Millions of People All Around the World.
Last ODI: 9 July 2019 v New Zealand
Last Test: vs Australia at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Dec 26, 2014
Last T20I: 27 February 2019 v Australia
Last IPL: vs Mumbai Indians at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, May 12, 2019.. TO BE CONTINUED…
Follow Mahendra Singh Dhoni:
MS Dhoni Official FaceBook:- Follow Him
MS Dhoni Official Twitter:- Follow Him
MS Dhoni Official Instagram:- Follow Him